Leave Your Feedback
We'd like to know what you think about our video and/or book titles. Please leave your comments in this public guest book so we can share your thoughts with other visitors. (Inquiries about specific orders or other personal questions should be sent by using our contact form)
Your Name or Nickname:
Your E-mail Address:
Optional/Not displayed on site
Your Comments:
Security Image:
Type the sequence of letters and numbers from the image into the box below it. If you can't read the text, or strange letters appear, click the image to generate a new one.

Before Posting, kindly be informed that the feedback form is not for requesting free videos or images. We do not send photos or videos via IM systems or email, so please do not ask. This website is visited by people from every walk of life and all over the world. Messages we deem to be inappropriate or of an un-savory nature will be rejected.
1) Xander
Posted: 28 May 2019 @ 02:02am • United States
All of my transactions with ENature have been pleasant and worthwhile. I have been treated as a valued individual and not just another customer. I expect to do business again in the future.
I only wish there were some way of knowing the names of those in the videos from time to time. Thank you and keep up the good works.
2) Voyager
Posted: 14 Apr 2019 @ 01:48pm • Netherlands
My country, France, is considered the first Naturist destination in the world, for which I am a little proud. This said, the weather is not long ideal for practicing Naturism, I am happy to enjoy, thanks to you , the beauty and the happiness of Naturism all the year. Sincere friends. Long live the body in freedom.
3) Wesha
Posted: 12 Nov 2018 @ 07:43pm • United States
Purchases from ENATURE are simple and easy. I have had only one issue in my dealings and it was handled with respect. I will be making future purchases. THANK YOU.

My Grandmother nicknamed me Kila Wesha which she said meant Naked Sun Red Savage. The nickname still fits, though it was shortened to Wesha.

The downloads are amazingly crisp and clear. ENATURE is TOP QUALITY.
4) Barry S. Wilson
Posted: 22 Mar 2017 @ 11:01pm • United States
To "Antonio" below: It is indeed the next best thing to being there my friend !!
5) Antonio Chavez
Posted: 8 Dec 2016 @ 09:38pm • United States
It's best next thing to being there.
6) Running Bare
Posted: 3 Dec 2016 @ 05:08pm • United States
Just recently acquired "Let's Have More Naked Fun" and "A Little Dash of the Brush". Like the many videos before them, I found them very satisfying, beautiful to say the least. If I have any complaints, it's that they are not cheap enough for me to order lots more.
Hats off to the work of Peter Dietrich and his many naturist friends! They are beautiful. I can't help but almost feel that they are a part of me, watching them grow over the years. I often wonder, considering the political upheaval recently in the Ukraine and Crimea, how the kids are faring and their parents. It's my sincerest hope that they are doing well, them and their children, and continue working with Peter, enjoying the freedom to enjoy life as they love it.
If I can give any suggestions to Peter, I think it would be a novel idea to produce some films, maybe with his present friends, that actually tell a story, something with a plot, a little drama. What do you think?
Thanks for such good work. I will look forward to your future and enjoying more of it.
7) Barry S. Wilson
Posted: 1 Apr 2015 @ 10:44pm • United States
To Rob below: Excellent "Pageant" suggestions man !! I'm sure John (or anyone else interested in this category) would get great satisfaction from viewing ANY of the fantastic Pageant DVDs here on Enature.net !!

Besides the "Pageant" videos, I also highly recommend any of the "Ukrainian" DVDs, and also ones from the "Sports" category, such as "Czech Mates" and "Gymnastics, Fire and Fun".

No matter what you choose, in whatever category you're most interested in, rest assured that with Enature.net, you will receive the highest-quality Naturist DVDs available on the World Wide Web, bar none !!

Barry :)
8) Rob Smith
Posted: 8 Mar 2015 @ 05:32am •
Further to Barry's suggestion to John below, I would also recommend contests #7, #8, #11 and #15 in particular. The contestants are all absolutely fantastic, so you can only imagine how amazing the winners are! The winners of both #7 and #11 also feature in #15. If you buy any of one these contests, or indeed #17 as Barry mentioned, you will be very happy I assure you.

Rob
9) Barry S. Wilson
Posted: 12 Feb 2015 @ 11:01pm • United States
To John Below: You really can't go wrong with ANY of the pageant DVDs here on eNature.net !!...(Or any of the other DVDs as well...They are all fantastic !!!)

But if I were to go with just 1 pageant DVD though, it would probably be the newest one, released just last year, called "Contest 17".

Just a suggestion, but as I said above, you can't go wrong with ANY of the Naturist DVDs here on eNature.net !!!

Barry :)
10) John Guerin
Posted: 30 Oct 2014 @ 04:41pm • United States
I thoughly enjoyed most of the pagents. They were entertaining as well as being eye appealing and educational . I'm trying to talk myself into which to order.